Iko leaves at 6 tomorrow morning so I've already said goodbye to her. Likewise with Max, who is heading into town tonight and won't be back until Sunday : - (. I've really grown attached to these people who I've spent time with on the farm; Ines, Jens, Murie, Vivi (my old room mate) and Max (who arrived on the same day as me but he is staying here indefinitely).
Coming to Sweden has given me a lot of perspective on life and shown me how many choices I actually have before me. It's given me time to free up my head from the crazy speed of my life before going away, which has allowed me to hear God's voice more clearly (thank you thank you thank you!).
I've also some cool things to bring home. Swedish souvenirs aside, just yesterday Iko gave Murie, Ines and I a gift she brought from Japan. I also know I've changed. I hope that the changes will endure and that they're not all just an affect of being here.
| My new Japanese rubbers - A can of juice, a biscuit, a carton of milk and a crepe hanging out on the stairs |

No comments:
Post a Comment