Thursday, 23 September 2010

Things I.

Things I’ve come to appreciate and love:

 
The diverse and beautiful range of colours of vegetables
Fresh food (and the effort that goes into harvesting it)
Really fresh air
Complete darkness at night
The company of like-minded people
Living simply
Being presented with wonderful things in nature to photograph
Help from others when they see you need it
Caravan Palace


The Autumn Leaves
 
Red, yellow and polka beets!
 
Things I’ve (definitely and, in some cases, very recently) come not to appreciate:


Slugs
Roe deer whose diet comprises largely of lettuce
Laziness
The rickety stairs up to my room (which I just fell down (from the second top stair) I was fortunate only to scrape my hand. A bit scary though).


Yellow, orange and red carrots
Imagine if they all had faces!
The pictures aren't in any order, so these second two aren't things I don't like or anything! I'll lastly leave you with this picture. We often find curiously shaped vegetables, especially potatos and carrots. Here is one such potato...

A gun potato!!!

With Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment